Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Make a decision

Today is my birthday. Well, technically it was yesterday. However, this is an attempt to capture my thoughts throughout this next year as I continue to realize my personal legend.

Last year I decided to push myself creatively to see how far I would go. The place is good ... real good.

I am more confident as an artist, a woman and a person. I took steps that propelled me farther than I could have imagined when I began this quest. I have commited to LIVE as the creative being that I believe THE creator as made me to be. Life is good ... real good.

I refer to myself as an art goddess... and I mean it. Not in a cocky way, but in a confident, celebratory, self awareness way.

Today I finished reading ' The Alchemist'. The best book that I've put my hands on in a long time. I will probably quote it often.

My current mantra, due to the aforementioned book is...

Make a decision and the universe will conspire to see you achieve it.
Make a decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment